Shoveling out the house
So unfortunately the weather predictions were correct, and we got quite a bit of snow yesterday. The new house was pretty well covered.
All of the equipment was snowed in. From these pictures, you can really see just how much snow we actually got.
Our subfloor is that new AdvanTech material, which is supposed to be really good about taking rain and weather. Judging from the amount we had, I hope that is true.
Even with the new material, we decided to do what we could to clear off the floor. Nathan went over in the morning and shoveled out most of the wood. He and I went back later in the afternoon and finished it up.
Even with the snow cleared, there was a layer of ice underneath. Again, we did what we could…